At LFT- Team of individuals who are willing to keep the house of the Lord clean and proper honoring God’s presence.
- Monitor and maintain facilities and property with safety as the highest priority. This includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, lighting, water, snow removal and other mechanical systems.
- Keep the buildings and property clean, attractive, well-maintained and energy efficient.
- Purchase and maintain a cost-effective inventory of cleaning, paper, lighting and repair supplies which includes monitoring prices to ensure economic purchases.
- Ensure a proper environment, including temperature, ventilation and accessibility which require preventative maintenance and reasonable anticipation of foreseeable problems.
- Assess, schedule and implement solutions for repair issues based on maintenance staff abilities, budget concerns, timing and priorities.
- Assist vendors and contractors hired to provide maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Communicate with staff regarding facility scheduling and use.
- Set-up rooms in the manner and time frame requested.
- Maintain records and logs required for maintenance, insurance